CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 19, 2007



Here's my kids! As you can see there as cute as ever, and Tres liked the desitin! Ellie is now 10 months and walking everywhere. And, "oh the joy of teething!" Tres talks like crazy. He can count to ten. We're working on 11-20. He knows his colors and 4 or 5 shapes. I think he's just brilliant! Joey and I are doing well. Joey works hard so I can stay home with the kids. We're in the process of trying to get a fence in along with a sprinkling system and lawn. Having a house is soooo EXPENSIVE. But so worth it! We like our new ward. There's just over 700 people in it, so we're excited for the split in a couple months.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

True that! Having a house is so expensive!!! Your kids are just beautiful (well, Tres is handsome!). I am really excited to be able to keep in touch with you more! I can't believe your daughter is walking at 10 months, wow, Gwen didn't walk until about 17 months!! Funny how different they all are!