You're awesome. I feel like an idiot because I just can't get into this coupon thing. It seems every time I look the only thing they have for me to get is cold cereal. ?
You've inspired me too. I am going to try the Grocery Smarts thing for a couple months and see what happens. How many newspapers do you get? What store do you usually shop?
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
8 comments:
Thats awesome. You have more than I do. But we are working on it. I havn't gone the last two weeks. I need to go.
Very Cool!! I LOVE food storage. Especially when it's pretty! Yours is very pretty!
YAY FOR COUPONS!!!U GO GIRL!!!
So cool! I wish i had space to do that. Someday mine will look like yours!!!
You're awesome. I feel like an idiot because I just can't get into this coupon thing. It seems every time I look the only thing they have for me to get is cold cereal. ?
It looks great, I am ALMOST inspired to clean out my food storage closet . . . almost.
So proud of you! Can you teach me? The pics of you and your fam at Casey's wedding are darling! You always look so cute. Can we go shopping together?
You've inspired me too. I am going to try the Grocery Smarts thing for a couple months and see what happens. How many newspapers do you get? What store do you usually shop?
Post a Comment