CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Memories

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I have together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember. If we are only blogging friends, write about a post that is most memorable. If you don't have a blog, or don't know how to sign in, please comment as anonymous.

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog, and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you, either on your blog or in my comment box.

11 comments:

Mama Bear said...

Too funny that so many people are doing this right now. I would have to say one memory where I got to know you better was the EQ ice cream social. Our crazy table (thanks to Tony) got a little out of control, but we had so much fun!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Joe's thought: Blogs that require work or thought by the reader will not be very succesful.

:) I love you honey.

Julie said...

Like you, too many to count. You've been a part of my life since I was 15, and I'm so old that I don't remember much before that. :) I really loved being pregnant with you. Being able to share that time with you will always be precious to me.

Jen said...

A memory of you,that I had, was when I first lurked onto your cute blog. I thought, "Hey I know her! She's in my ward!"
It's been fun getting to know you and your cute family. I have to tell ya, your husband cracks me up. I enjoy reading his comments. He's a good man for reading your blog and commenting on it. I try to get my husband to read mine and he just shrivels up in pain. Wimp!

Kristina said...

I have a ton of basketball memories of you. I remember the game that you tore your ACL. Probably not a great memory for you! I also remember us doing some type of drill together and Ellen telling you "Sarah, you've got longer legs than her. You can easily just step around her." :) Isn't it funny what we remember? But mostly I remember you always being so sweet and nice and so pleasant to be around.

Jennie said...

I have to say, I kinda agree with Joey on this. But, I'll play! I remember seeing your family after you moved into the other ward. I thought, "Wow! She's so tall! What would it be like to be that tall?" I always think that when I see tall people. I have height envy! And I just love that you're Sam's teacher in Primary. I feel good that he's with you and Taya!

Michelle said...

My memory...too many. Lets see how I could sum up our years of friendship...Vegas Bowl, Pinnochle (we usually win-ha ha boys), "face-head", shopping trips, yummy homemade food, first apartments and homes, trivia games, laughing so hard (usually while playing said games), movies, movies, movies, take-out, just being together, Illinois trip. I have so many thoughts flooding me. Jake and I were in Springfield last week and we were commenting how it reminded us of you. When you guys came to visit...remember..."Smokey's Bone?". We all laughed so hard I couldn't even get directions to the ice cream place. Miss you so much. Lots of Love.

Joe(y) Speredon said...

thanks for putting a smile on my face michelle. and thanks for having such a great memory.

Sarah said...

dido joey!

Ashley said...

Some of my favorite memories include, chick flick movie nights, Texas Hold 'Em, going out to eat and our matching GAP sweaters. BTW - your blog is super amazing cute. I am impressed how you are always updating and changing things up. Love it. Hope we can hang out this weekend!

Kristi said...

Hmmm. I remember we were in the same Sunday school class for like three years and then all the sudden one day they figured out you were supposed to be in the class a year younger then us and made you leave, it was sad :(