CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I forgot to thank my most wonderful, amazing husband. He stayed home with the kids over the weekend so I could go enjoy myself and relax. When I got home Sunday, the house was spotless and the laundry done! What more could a girl ask for? I love you soooooooooo much babe! Thanks for always supporting me. You definitely deserve an award!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's it! My husband is fired! One time when I left him to watch Cody, while I went to the movies, I came home to a trail of nail polish on the carpet, the walls and the treadmill!

Jake said...

Joey,

Your reward is an undefeated season!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Thank you jake. In my heart that's what I really wanted.
Thanks for the "PS post" Sarah. I'm happy to do it.

The Bliss Family said...

It sounds like you need to get Joey to teach some of our husbands a few things!! I'm not sure that mine would ever clean and do laundry! Lucky girl!