My family had our annual girls weekend. It was so much fun. We went down to my sister Ellen's house so we didn't have to spend money on a hotel.
On Friday we went to Applebee's where my niece Lindsey works. She got us half off our meal. So mine only cost $3.75! We then went to see
I highly recommend this movie. It's so fun! And of course if you like ABBA, you'll like the music. My sis made dinner for us all and pigged out and played games and laughed til we cried!This is my sister Julie. She gives foot massages to everybody every year. She's very good and sweet to do it!
On Saturday afternoon we went to the temple and did initiatory. I haven't done it in like 5 years. It was so good to go and refresh my memory of all the promises and covenants we receive and make.
Mom, Lindsey (she joined us after the temple), Heidi, Ellen, Julie, Rachel, Me
We ate at Tepanyaki after. It is absolutely delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We had alot of fun! Thanks girls!!!



3 comments:
How Fun!! looks like you all had a great time! Thanks for your help today. I hope your kiddos had fun!
I'm extremely jealous. I was trying to think of when the last time I had a "girls weekend". Ya know what? I don't think I have EVER had a "girls weekend"!!!!
Girls camp doesn't count. That intails dirt, moody YW, and work. However there are plenty moments of laughter and spiritual-nous.
I think I need to have a one on one with the ol' hubby!
fun. When I get back we should start having a girls weekend. Then we can let the boys do the same. what do ya say?
Post a Comment