Friday, May 23, 2008
It's a Boy!
I had a Dr. apptointment yesterday. They do an ultrasound everytime I go. She said if the baby cooperates, she can tell if its a he or a she. (Since I'm only 16 1/2 weeks it wasn't a guarantee.) And there it was! She said she's 97% sure. I'm thrilled. I want another boy, so it worked out perfectly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Congratulations!! Yay! I love boys. I love girls, too, but boys are pretty uncomplicated! I'm excited for you!!
Congrats! I found out Sierra was a girl at 4 months as well so I think it's pretty accurate as long as they get a good shot.
Yeah!! Another boy. Joey was so funny about it in his text messages. Can't wait to see you.
Yeah!! I'm so happy for you, especially after the conversation we had about boys vs. girls! Congrats!
Yay a bouncing baby boy! So have you bought any cute baby boy outfits? That's what I did right after I found out Conner was a boy... stopped at babies-r-us and went on a shopping spree! Wee!
Yeah, another boy! I'm excited for your new family addition. Do you have any favorite boy names?
Post a Comment