You Are Snow White!

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.
Which Disney Princess Are You?


6 comments:
So does that make me the prince, or just one of the dwarfs?
Snow White, man Joe has lots of competition! I was Pocahontas, not near as cool as Snow White.
I'm Ariel!
I'm Pocahantas! Can you picture me in the woods with my tanned, elk skinned, mini-skirt?
So will you be breaking out in a song and sing to the neighborhood animals? I can totally see it!
I was Cinderella. I didn't like that so I took it again and got Mulan. Then I took it again and got Esmerelda. You see, some of the questions I like a couple of the answers equally. Basically, I am not like any of them. I read all there discriptions...yup, not me. I am a mix. Cinderella's said how patient she is. Not in a million years would someone describe me as patient!
I'm Cinderella. Ruthie would be proud. Now if I could just get the twirling and gracefulness down. Oh, I do scrub the floor and stuff. So maybe...
Post a Comment