CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mommy Tag

1- Typically, what time do you wake up?
When Ellie does, usually around 5 a.m.

2- On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
7:30 or 8:00

3- How long have you been a mommy?
About 3 1/2 years

4- How old were you when you became a mom?
22

5- What is your favorite kids TV show?
Probably Sesame Street

6- What is your least favorite kids TV show?
Alot of them, they're annoying. Probably Sponge Bob, it's not for kids.

7- What is your favorite chore?
Vacuuming

8- What is your favorite meal to cook?
Anything simple.

9- What meal do you cook most often?
Hamburger Soup

10- What is your kids favorite meal?
Chicken Nuggets

11- What's your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
Wrestle, read books, and plays. They love his attention!

12- What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?
*Hugs and Kisses
*Being told I Love You, Ellie's even said it back.
*They're laughter
*Tres going potty :)
*Excitement when they've accomplished something

13-If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
Disneyland, the beach, anywhere. They'd have a blast doing anything.

14- When was the last time you went out without your kids?
Saturday. Saw Idiana Jones

15- What is your favorite activity to do with your kids?
Read or just play

16- Name one thing you said you'd never say as a mother?

17- Name something you do that your own mom did.
Sing the same songs

18- What is your favorite quality your mom has?
Patience.

19- What is your favorite kids book?
Don't really have one.

20- What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Sleep when they sleep, the cleaning will get done later.

21- What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
When they're hurt, physically or emotionally

22- What is your most joyful moment as a mom?
When they've realized success in themselves. Its amazing to see them do that.

23- When is the last time you told one of your kids you loved them?
This morning

24- When was the last time you were told, "I love you" by your kids?
This morning

I tag all the moms!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We are leaving in a week!!! Whoohoo. Can't wait to see you.

Jennie said...

Fun post. I'll have to do this one! You didn't answer #16. Was that on purpose??

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you did the tag! You are so lucky that you can take your kids to a movie. Sierra won't even watch tv yet, let alone sit for a movie. I'm so jealous!!!

Lindsay said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I love to hear that people are reading Gavin's story! I will make sure to tell the Bailey's "hi" for you!