CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Baby

Now that I'm feeling better, I'll give more of an update. My water broke on the 18th at about 10:45 p.m. We were just walking out the door at my in-laws to go home. I started to kind of panic because I was afraid I wouldn't have much time, considering Ellie's labor only took 45 min. and I didn't get the epidural in time. So we finally decided to go to the IHC hospital in Salt Lake. I told Joey I wasn't going to have a baby in the car!


This was taken not long after my epidural kicked in. HALLELUJAH!

After pushing through 3 contractions, he was born at 1:11 a.m. Weighing

9 lbs. 6 oz. 22 1/2 in. long. BIG!




I have to say, I was a little surprised. Joey and I had guessed around 8 1/2.






Sweet Ellie


My 3 boys


I have 3 kids. Holy crap!




He's so fun. He looks totally different than he did in the hospital.








The kids love him! Ellie has a little bit of a hard time sometimes, but overall she loves him. We all do. Even in the middle of the night when were up because he won't sleep. :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that it was only two and a half hours from the time your water broke to the time you had the baby. He is such a sweetie. Congrats!

Jennie said...

What a handsome little guy. Umm, big guy! You did an awesome job! 3 Kids is a little daunting, but it's so much fun! Congratulations!

Stacye Carroll said...

Gorgeous!

Jen said...

All hale the epideral! Okay, that's it... I must hold this cute baby. And squeeze his cheeks... I love the faux hawk in the last picture!

Mama Bear said...

I am glad someone else had a bigger baby than me! He is such a cutie, thanks for letting me invade your house today!

Michelle said...

I made at least three audible "ohhh's" while checking out the new pics. Adorable! Love it! You look fantastic!

Tricia Harnish said...

congrats Sarah! that is so exciting. mother of three!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca McNair said...

First of all, I love the name Rockwell! And he is just adorable! Those are the cutest pictures of him! And you look so good in your hospital pictures, you don't want to see mine. What a cute little family!