CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Tres went to a pumpkin patch with his school class. Thanks guys for taking him. I was bummed I didn't get to go, but only having a baby 2 days previous, it wasn't such a good idea.

Tres and Chett- good buddies!





With their carrots


Tres on the train


When he came home he told me he got to jump
on a pumpkin trampoline. I was confused, til
this picture.


My brave little guy!




Tres with his pumpkin


Tres loves his school! I think he's definitely opened up more socially too. Its great.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I was in pre-school! The slide looks the funnest to me. Cute pictures!

Julie said...

He was so cute, coming home with his pumkin, corn and that wimpy little carrot. That slide is HUGE!

Ashley said...

What a great pre-school activity! Looks like fun!