The Big 28!
Joey's birthday was actually last Friday, the 24th. But I still wanted to wish him a happy birthday on here.
Joey, I love you! Thanks for being the most supportive, best husband and daddy. You were amazing during my labor and delivery. I can't thank you enough. You're my best friend and you make me so happy! Sorry your birthday was kind of looked over. Next year will be better.
Happy Birthday Babe!


3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Joey!
I had a new little baby, found out my best friend was coming home and had a four day weekend. It doesn't get much better than that.
Happy birthday...last Friday!
I know what it's like to have my birthday kind of looked over. Last year I was a little busy giving birth on my birthday. My nurse did do a birthday dance for me, though.
Hope you still had a great day!
Post a Comment