We blessed Rock yesterday. Joey did such a wonderful job. The blessing was beautiful!!! So grateful I have a husband who holds the priesthood and has such a strong testimony. Rock was wonderful yesterday. Just slept and ate. We love him!
Sarah!!! He is so beautiful... sorry we missed the blessing J.J was sick and we did not want to risk spreading anything. I love your Blog this is the first time I am on and you have converted me I am starting ours but I still have a little more to learn. Congratulations with Baby Joe, He is Adorable and so big and cuddly.. enjoy this precious time. I am starting to get baby hungry again.... J/K
Holy crap! It's been so long since I've checked anyone's blog, and look what I've missed! Rock is such a cute little baby! I think (from the pictures) he looks like Joey. I love his little Halloween shirt. Congratulations and good luck with three kids! You'll do great!
He is so cute! Thank you for letting me hold him last night I thoroughly enjoyed it! He is just perfect! And you look so good! I can't believe you had a baby just a couple of weeks ago! You are so cute and I love your hair. And yes, Joey did give Rockwell a very nice blessing on Sunday.
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
10 comments:
The blessing was beautiful! I love his outfit and you look awesome!! Glad it was a great day!
Sarah!!! He is so beautiful... sorry we missed the blessing J.J was sick and we did not want to risk spreading anything. I love your Blog this is the first time I am on and you have converted me I am starting ours but I still have a little more to learn. Congratulations with Baby Joe, He is Adorable and so big and cuddly.. enjoy this precious time. I am starting to get baby hungry again.... J/K
I loved his outfit, where did you get it? I LOVE argyle. He is so stinkin cute!
Holy crap! It's been so long since I've checked anyone's blog, and look what I've missed!
Rock is such a cute little baby! I think (from the pictures) he looks like Joey. I love his little Halloween shirt. Congratulations and good luck with three kids! You'll do great!
Joey did a wonderful job with Rock's blessing. It was well thought out and from the heart.
I just gotta squish him! I love his little outfit!
Congrats. He really is so cute. Can't wait to meet him. Too bad we live so dang far away...
What a cute baby he is too! We enjoyed your baby blessing!
Your pictures are so nice. You look so good. He's such a doll!
He is so cute! Thank you for letting me hold him last night I thoroughly enjoyed it! He is just perfect! And you look so good! I can't believe you had a baby just a couple of weeks ago! You are so cute and I love your hair. And yes, Joey did give Rockwell a very nice blessing on Sunday.
Sarah he is sooooo cute!!! Congrats:) You look great by the way keep those pictures coming
Post a Comment