So, ever since I heard that you had your baby I have dying to see a picture of him. He's a doll; very kissable cheeks he has! Love it!! Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well.
Sarah Congrats!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! He looks so healthy and perfect! Hope you are doing well. I love his name too! And guess what? We share a birthday!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
14 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the world Rock! Too cute...Konner had that same outfit and its so true...Rock is huggable and kissable and totally lovable. Congrats!
YAY!!! I'm so glad he's here and that your are both doing well. Congrats...you did a great job! He's a big boy, too!
So, ever since I heard that you had your baby I have dying to see a picture of him. He's a doll; very kissable cheeks he has! Love it!! Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well.
Oh my gosh he's cute! I just want to squeeze his sweet cheeks!
I'm sooo happy for your family and oh my word... he looks like a little sumo wrestler!
Congratulations!
Congrats Sarah! i want to hear more soon!
xoxo to baby Rock. Can't wait to snuggle you soon! Love to you all! You guys make beautiful babies!
Sarah, he's beautiful. I love his cute litte mouth and pudgy cheeks. They look scruptious. I can't wait to see then in real life!! Congratulations!
Sarah Congrats!!! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him! He looks so healthy and perfect! Hope you are doing well. I love his name too! And guess what? We share a birthday!
Congrats! He's adorable! He shares Anna's birthday... and maybe our new baby will share Tres's bday! Hope you're all adjusting well. Loves!
Holy cow he is a big boy! Hope you are doing well! Love you and congrats!!!
Sarah, what a doll. I'm excited to see him in person. Glad that everything is going well. How do Tres and Ellie like him?
Congrats! What a cutie! Hope you're feeling well.
Congratulations Sarah. He is adorable.
Wahoo! Congratulations, Sarah and Joey! I hope you are all doing well and sleeping well!
Post a Comment