CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Little Girls

A couple reasons why little girls are soooo much fun to have!

We get to paint finger nails AND....



...toenails together



Get to curl her hair in curls AND....


...put her in a dress



She's such a little princess! I absolutely love it too.


We always said we wouldn't push our boys to like blue and sports or our girls to like pink and girly things. She naturally is drawn to it! She loves EVERYTHING pink and EVERYTHING princess.



p.s. Tres isn't getting his tonsils out yet. Apparently we have to save up the money for it. People don't do payment plans anymore. A little frustrated, but oh well.

10 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

She is so adorable! I love her little hair! If I EVER have a little girl she will totally be a little girly girl like her! So Cute!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Her cuteness/girliness scares the hell out of me! It's only going to get worse. We have to get a couple of great danes and a shotgun.

Kristina said...

Look at that beautiful hair! She looks like a little model. How fun to spend time together doing girly stuff!

Jennie said...

Isn't it funny how the girls just gravitate to the girly stuff and the boys to the boy stuff? I love her hair! So cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree, girls are WAY fun!

Julie said...

It's so nice when you only have one girl for her to be a girly-girl! (Did Tres want his nails painted? Guy used to get so mad when I'd paint Adam and Jacob's toenails.)

Jen said...

That's it! I'm going to have to borrow my friend's girls! They are too cute and it's just no fun painting my husband's and boy's toe nails.

Jen said...

That's it! I'm going to have to borrow my friend's girls! They are too cute and it's just no fun painting my husband's and boy's toe nails.

Jen said...

Hey, how did I post my comment twice? I'm such a dork.

Misty said...

I agree with Jen! Boys are fun, but we can't curl their hair and paint their fingernails! Ellie is so adorable!