CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February Birthdays

I usually don't do birthday posts unless their my honey or kids. But I thought I would do one for each month. There are quite a few this month.

Dad-Feb. 1
Sister Heidi-Feb.2


Sister-in-Law Casey-Feb.3


Mom-Feb.5

Sister-in-Law Kerrie and Nephew Brodie(he's in the middle)
Feb. 8

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love you all!!!



I had to add this cause they're adorable!


3 comments:

Jennie said...

February is a big birthday month in my family too. Hmmm. I actually share a birthday with your mom. Happy birthday to everyone!

Jen said...

Your February is like my September... August 31st - brother, Sept. 1st- sister, Sept. 9- brother, Sept. 16th - me, Conner, nephew, bro-in-law, sis-in-law, Sept. 20th- brother, aunt, Sept. 27th- Grandma.
My parents were a little "busy" during December.

Happy birthday to EVERYONE in your family this month!

Misty said...

Wow! What a fun month! We just love you guys!