CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tonsils, Cereal, Pizza, Roses


(I was trying to get him to smile AND keep his eyes open)

Tres is getting his tonsils out next Wednesday. They're so big they touch! I'm a little nervous-for him of course. I've heard its pretty rough. Plus they can't be around any kids or anybody thats sick for two weeks, so they won't get sick. No church, no school. Me and Ellie will have to escape at night so we don't go crazy. Tres could probably care less. He's the biggest home body, just like Daddy!
Fed Rock rice cereal for the first time last night. He seemed to like it pretty well. Makes me happy because neither Tres or Ellie liked it hardly at all. I know he probably doesn't need it due to the fact he's soooo chubby. Oh well. He definitely has the cutest smile! We all adore him.
We had pizza last night for dinner. Thats why she has such a messy face. She loves the camera!
Joey HATES Valentines Day. So he bought me flowers on Saturday so it would have nothing to do with that dreaded day. :) I LOVE Valentines Day. I'm such a hopeless romantic. We kinda butt heads on this day. But needless to say, he is taking me out on Saturday. I usually get my way. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Do you need help on Wednesday? Let me know- poor kid. The roses are pretty, how funny that he would buy them now, like it doesn't really mean an early Valentine's gift. Men?????

Jen said...

Way to go on working your feminine ways and getting your way with the hubby. I hope Tres does good with the surgery and I hope you survive with a smile!!! Call me if you need anything!

Tricia Harnish said...

your kids are soooo adorable sarah!