CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

4 Months

Rock was 4 months on the 19th! He's soooo big. I took him to the dr. last Friday. He's a whopping 20 lbs 1 oz. And 27 in. long. Thats over 97% for his weight and right at 97% for his height. Atleast he's proportionate right?!


He's not rolling over yet. But he sure likes to bounce in his jumperoo.


He is so much fun! He talks ALOT. He laughs and is so happy. He's a really good baby.

4 comments:

Rebecca McNair said...

I can't wait to squeeze his little cheeks again! He is so dang cute!! I just love him!

Jen said...

Rock man!!!! Your name is so fitting.

My kids have never been above the 50% mark. I was thrilled when Conner was in the 50th percentile for his heighth and weight. The last doctor appointment he was just below the 15th percentile for weight! I have such runts for children.

Mama Bear said...

Proportionate is good, that's what I keep telling myself. We used to be in the 97th, and have slowed down dramatically thank goodness! Good luck with the weight lifting! He's so cute!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Check that. He rolled over today! Front to back.