CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

For all Moms!

This made me feel good. I'm always second guessing myself.

(Click on article, it'll enlarge.)

5 comments:

Jennie said...

Amen and Goodnight!

Julie said...

That's excellent!

Julie said...

That's excellent!

Hollyween said...

So, SOOOOOOOO true. Although I appreciate every moment, I sometimes wonder to myself where all my free time went and then I go 'oh yeah... the kids'. I seriously wonder sometimes what I did before I had kids.

It's not always the physical labor of it, but the MONOTONY of it all. Same thing day in and day out. Same love, but still... same same. It's groundhog day. And sometimes even the thing you love the very most can kind of get tiring when you do it day in and day out.

But the lady in the article totally said it better. I'll shut up.

Rebecca McNair said...

Love it!!!!!!!!