Joey has spent many hours and late nights doing our sprinkling system for our front yard. His wonderful parents came up last Thursday and helped put in the sod. We are sooooo excited. It makes our house look a million times better!
Just beautiful! Instant grass! We were here for years before we got some seed finally put down. Then it was spotty in places and it's now finally what we haved wanted!! Enjoy all that green grass!
I loved your house! We miss you so much since we left. How relaxing, like nothing had changed (ie. 1300 miles). Love you all! Give the kids a kiss from "Aunt" Michelle! P.S. Love the new look of the blog.
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
10 comments:
Just beautiful! Instant grass! We were here for years before we got some seed finally put down. Then it was spotty in places and it's now finally what we haved wanted!! Enjoy all that green grass!
It looks so great! Good job, Joey!
Yay grass! It's the little things that make me excited. I'm also a little jealous. I've been waiting for a back yard for 6 YEARS now!
Hey Joey.... how about it? Ready to put in another yard?
I am so jealous! Our grass is growing ever so slowly! It looks awesome!
Yeah for grass! It makes it so much easier to have the kids go outside and play.
Hi Sarah!
Your house is So great! Congrats on the grass - what a dream for the kiddos.
We hope to see you guys soon :)
Ashley, Teag and Dallas
Your outside is pretty.. Where do you live?
Hey can i get your address so i can add you to view my blog?
I loved your house! We miss you so much since we left. How relaxing, like nothing had changed (ie. 1300 miles). Love you all! Give the kids a kiss from "Aunt" Michelle!
P.S. Love the new look of the blog.
Hey amber, its speredons.blogspot.com
I live by Roy, I know, kinda far away but we love it!
Your yard looks great! That's a lot of work! We just got our backyard put in yesterday! Isn't it great to have a place for the kids to play!?
Post a Comment