skip to main |
skip to sidebar
5 Year Anniversary!
Today is our 5 yr. anniversary. I can't believe it, its come soooo fast! I love being married. Especially to the most wonderful hubby there ever could be. Life is so good. Granted we've had plenty of ups and downs. But definitely more UPS! I love you Joey. Thanks for making my dreams and goals come true. Thanks for working so hard for our family. Not just at work, but at home too. You do more than any wife could ask for. I'm looking forward to the many, many years to come! MOOOOOAAAAAH!


7 comments:
What a gorgeous bride! Congrats on your anniversary! What a happy day!
I love the barefoot in the wedding dress pic. Damn you're sexy. You were then, you are now. I love you tons. Thanks for the best five years of my life.
Ohhhhhhhh... Hubbin lovin is the best! You think your 5th anniversary came fast? Wait til it's your 12th! I feel old.
You looked Mahvelous Dahling! And still do.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
It is so fun to see your wedding/engagement pictures. You are so beautiful! Congratulations on five wonderful years!
I love seeing wedding pictures! Thanks for posting them! Happy anniversary to both of you!
Woah, I should have read blogs earlier today! Man I feel like a jerk for not saying anything earlier! Happy Anniversary! You made a beautiful bride and make a beautiful mommy!
Happy Anniversary!! I love all the pics you posted - fun memories! You were such a beautiful bride. I totally remember the first time we met right after Keith and I got married. Seems like yesterday. You guys are such a cute couple and super great friends!
Post a Comment