To the father of my children,
Thank you for being so wonderful! The kids adore you. I love when you come home and they are soooo excited and run to see you. I love that you are patient and kind with them. I love that you teach them and play with them. Thank you for being the best dad there could be!
This is my dad. He is an extremely amazing person. I love my dad, and am so grateful for his example. He is so easy to talk to and loves us kids no matter what. Happy Father's Day dad. You are incredible!

These are my in-laws. Since I'm a horrible person and forgot to mention my wonderful mother-in-law on Mother's Day, I wanted to include her. Joey's parents are so wonderful. They're always willing to help and do whatever they can. They are fun to hang out with and amazing grandparents. The kids love them. So Happy Father's Day Joe and Happy Mother's Day Carol, I love you both!


5 comments:
Very sweet. I love dad posts! I'm sure it's nice to have so many dads in your life!
You are so lucky to have such great in laws! Also that was a great tribute to Joey.
Happy late Father's Day Joe!
What a wonderful post about the incredible Dads in your life and to your Mother-in-law!
I love the picture of your mom and dad. Your mom is so young looking! Heehee.
Sweet post, Sarah!
Oh, and I love the picture on your header. It's darling!
Post a Comment