For all of you ward members and anyone else who looks at my blog, I'm having a vinyl party next Saturday the 14th. I know its the same day as Melanies shower, but I promise I've had this planned for a couple months. It'll be at 2. So hopefully that'll give us enough time in between. Its alot of good stuff and really great prices. I am sending out invitations, she just hasn't brought them over to me yet.
Here's the website if you wanna check her awesome stuff out.
http://froggiekissesbyheidi.blogspot.com/
Feel free to bring anyone, the more the merrier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oooooo! I can just go to both! I'll hit your party then Melanie's, yours, then Melanie's. I love vinyl. I need some for our family room and for Conner's room. I'm there!
Oh, so cool. She has a cute website, too.
Post a Comment