8 TV Shows
*The Office
*Lost
*Biggest Loser
*Amazing Race
*America's Next Top Model
*
*
*
(sad to say, but I like reality tv)
8 Restaurants
*Cafe Rio
*Frosted Rock (like cold stone, but better)
*Tepanyaki
*PF Changs
*Tu Can Cantina
*Bucca De Beppo
*Archibalds
*
8 Things I did Yesterday
*Hung out with my sis Julie
*Toll Painted
*Ate Cafe Rio
*Entertained Children
*Went to Michael's
*Fun with friends
*Anticipating dr. appointment
*
8 Things I'm looking forward to
*Having a baby!
*Joey, Tres and Ellie's birthdays
*Thanksgiving
*My niece coming home from her mission
*My brother's wedding
*Christmas
*Friends moving back-hopefully!
*
8 Things on my wish list
*Having Rockwell before my due date
*Losing baby fat-from all 3 babies :)
*Health and safety for my family, especially my kids
*Wishing BYU didn't lose tonight-for the welfare of my husband
*Money to decorate my house
*Decorating skills :)
*Vacation alone with my hubby
*Sleep
I tag: Julie's, Michelle, Jennie, Holly-(you have too, cause i alreday know it will be hilarious!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sorry about BYU. Will he be in a bad mood at the party?
No I won't be. At least no more of a bad mood than I usually am. :)
Thanks for the tag. There are a couple of similarities between us. Good luck getting that baby here soon!!
It is so fun to read all about you! I am so excited for you to have that baby! Let me know if you need anything!
Hey! What a fun tag! It looks like it worked, you had your baby! Congratulations! I'm glad you made it to the hospital!
I loved reading all this. You're a doll. And I'm so excited to see your beautiful 9 pound baby. When can I come??
Oh, and I will try and do this tag. Ahem...soon.
Call me if you need ANYTHING!
Post a Comment