CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Numbers.....3, 7.3, 12, 72 and 8

I went to the Dr. last Thursday (36 1/2 weeks). I'm dilated to a good 3 and the baby weighs 7 lbs 3 oz.

We were so graciously blessed with atleast 12 in. of snow on Sunday. I seriously wanted to light my Christmas candle and play Christmas music. ITS THE FIRST OF OCTOBER! HELLO! Not cool. Glad its supposed to be 72 this weekend. Good 'ol Utah weather.

I read on a blog that a woman's brain shrinks by 8% during pregnancy! That means mine has shrunk by atleast 24%. Sure explains alot of things.



The kids and Joey did play in the snow yesterday. Too cute.




also one of my first attempts with photoshop

4 comments:

Jennie said...

Oh, you are so close. My sister just had her baby this weekend and she was due a week before you. So close! Your kiddos are dang cute!! I love the new look to your blog!

Jen said...

Holy smokes! Maybe your water will break during Super Saturday... Don't worry the RS sisters will be there with hot water and glue guns. Take it easy and hang in there!

Mama Bear said...

Yeah! Rock is almost here! If you need anything let me know. Even if it is someplace to drop the kiddos in the middle of the night, heaven knows I'll probably be up!

Michelle said...

Those pics are awesome. With the lighting they look like something out of the 70's.