So one of my fellow blogging buddies suggested doing a Sunday gratitude post. I thought that was a great idea. So here goes.
I am so grateful for my husband. I can't tell you how wonderful he is and all he does for me! He offers all the time to stay up with the baby, feed the baby (a bottle of course), change diapers, and hold him. He loves our kids and is a very involved, hands on dad. He makes me smile everyday. I love that he still compliments me everyday. He provides for us. He gives all he can. I couldn't have picked a more better man for me! I'm grateful he's a worthy priesthood holder. I love him more than words and am so grateful I'm sealed to him. Life would be lame without him. Thanks honey, for being you! And so dang HOT!



6 comments:
Great post, Sarah! I'm glad you did it. And...your hubby is a great singer!! He wowed us at choir!
I love the idea of a gratitude post.
Joey can sing?? I had no idea!
I love reading everyone else's gratitude posts! I know it is helping me look at things differently now that I'm trying to do it everyday.
I didn't know I could sing either! Thanks Jennie!
You're the best Sarah. You make it easy to care as much as I do.
The only thing hotter than Joey's body is his singing...
Cute picture! Aren't hubbies awesome! Way to go Joey! And yes, Sarah, it will get better, one day, you'll get sleep, and then he'll start teething! Luke is and Yeah, no sleep! Benadryl works really well!
Post a Comment