CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Tres Makes Bread


This is Tres' loaf of bread he made yesterday at grandma's. For those of you who don't know, my mom makes the best home-made bread you'll ever eat! He helped her sift flour and of course make a mess. Then roll out and make his loaf. Stuff like this makes me realize how fast they grow up. You can say I'm a proud mama. :)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmmmmm bread. (that was in my best Homer Simpson voice). Okay, so I'm going to have to make some bread soon, because Jennie Dredge also has a bread post on her blog.

You are training your son well. Someday he can cook all of the dinners for the family!

Jennie said...

Hi Sarah...I've been lurking on your blog for a week or 2. Cute posts of your kiddos! Congrats on baby #3! How exciting for you! Come visit me anytime...
www.withsixyougeteggroll6.blogspot.com

Jennie D.

Hollyween said...

All these bread posts are making me so hungry!!! Seriously. You should be so proud of your little baker!