Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
4 comments:
What a cute picture of Ellie! I just noticed your baby countdown! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! We are excited for you!!!
So cute!! I love it!
I thought I heard someone say you are going to have a baby! Yay for you and your family!
The picture of Ellie is soooo flippin cute! I love the shoes.
Tell your husband that I was sorry to hear about his friend. He is in our thoughts.
She's so stinkin' cute!! Is that with your new camera? What a great picture!
Post a Comment