CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Weekend Blues

Saturday was my birthday. Turned the big 26! We took the kids to my sister Ellen Friday evening. She was going to watch them the whole weekend for us. But poor little Ellie came down with a flu bug. So I went and got my kids Saturday morning. We did go to Outback on Friday with our friends Keith and Ashley. My mom watched Tres and Ellie on Saturday while we went to dinner with Joey's parents and two sisters- Carly and Carrie. Overall, it was an ok day. Just not the funnest having a sick little one. But Joey did get me an amazing present! He got me a new camera. It is sooooo awesome. It does so many different things and takes amazing pictures. I love it! It also came with a printer. Not just to print pictures but to also print, scan, and copy regular stuff. I love you honey! Thanks for all you do.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Be-lated birthday! The big 26? Whatever! Your still a young babe. I'm turning the big 36 this year. Ug.

Your hubby is a good gift giver! Maybe he can give some tips to my guy.

I hope Ellie is feeling better and I hope your 26th year on this earth is a blessed one.

Amberlynn said...

26...REALLY?!! You're just a baby! Happy belated Birthday. Sorry to hear about your little one being sick. That's no fun. Can't wait to see the fun pictures you post with your new birthday gift. What a sweet hubby. Love ya!

The Bliss Family said...

Happy birthday! I'm sorry it wasn't the best day, but at least you got a cool gift! I love the crazy picture of Ellie. So cute!

Anonymous said...

We'll be back to take you out next year. Hey, aren't we going on a cruise for our combined birthdays?!