Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Can Your Husband Sew?
Just want to put it out there. My husband can sew and its awesome. He fixed something for me last night. I'm sure I could've figured it out, but I didn't have to! Also on his friend's (keith) wedding day he sewed a button back on his tux. He's amazing! Thanks honey, I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That's what happens when you make drapes as your employment from the ages of 15-18. It was me and 7 senior citizen women. I'm glad I could share my skills.
I don't know if mine can, but I can, so it has never come up. But that is cool that Joey can do that for you. I actually got a sewing machine this year. I really like the idea of having one, even if in practicality I don't use it very much. Joey is sweet though. I tried to call you today to catch up, but no answer. Call me when you have a minute to chat. Love ya.
Your husband is also gay...
Wow. I don't know who left that last comment. What an a-hole!
So would Joey be considered a seamstress or a seamster?
I'd be considered freaking awesome.
that is ok if you look at my blog- i already looked at yours :) nice blog, your family is so cute!
Hey I know you! I'm the 2nd counselor in the RS presidency in the RC ward. I hope you don't mind if I look at your cute blog. I saw your comment on Holly's blog. Your cute family cracks me up! By the way, my dad taught my mom how to sew. He use to design and sew outdoor gear (tents, backpacks, coats, etc.)for a company many years ago. You have an adorable family!
Post a Comment