Tres gave his first talk in primary on Sunday. He did a very good job! It was hard to understand him because he whispered and couldn't pronounce all the words. But it was soo cute. It was an overall good day.
So cute...but why isn't she wearing the new dress from the neighbor? I thought that was her Easter dress. I can't believe that Tres could give a talk in Primary. He is getting so big and we are missing it, I hate that. Lots of love to you all.
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
3 comments:
So cute...but why isn't she wearing the new dress from the neighbor? I thought that was her Easter dress. I can't believe that Tres could give a talk in Primary. He is getting so big and we are missing it, I hate that. Lots of love to you all.
Cute dress and pigtails!!!
The first talk experience is a big deal. Congrats for getting through it. Especially on Easter!
I have the cutest neice and nephew!!!!!
Post a Comment