CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Someone elses' trash is my Treasure!

I was going for a walk last week and my one of my neighbors offered Tres some ice cream. We went in and they showed us they're new table. They said if you know anyone who needs a table..... Thats when I interuppted! It's 6 or 7 yrs. old- but in really good condition. So we got us a "new" table and chairs for $75. I about died when they told us the price- what a steal! The fact that its oak and looks awesome- it should've sold for more. But his wife wanted to get rid of it. I'm excited that it has a leaf and will be big enough for when our family grows. I love it!

I know they're not the greatest pictures, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

awesome. It looks great. Did you have a kitchen table at all yet? I know at the condo you didn't. way to go. How are you feeling? How is potty training? Did you try again?

Sarah said...

we did have a table, just smaller. i haven't attempted potty training again- i'm still recovering. and i'm feeling good, just tired. :)

Hollyween said...

Lucky! That's a gorgeous table for 75 bucks! You lucked out big time!

Ashley said...

Love the new table! It matches your house perfect!