Tuesday, March 18, 2008
"I Have Purple Eye"
Tres came down with pink eye on Sunday. The dr. on call phoned in a prescription. He kept saying he has purple eye. Too cute! Its totally gross, but even more uncomfortable for him. Now Ellie has it in both eyes. I'm taking her to the dr. at 2. I guess ear infections can coincide with pink eye, so I have to take her in. Pretty sure she doesn't have an ear infection, but oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
yuck. so sorry. hope they get better soon.
Poor little ones! That's no fun! O.k. so I LOVE your background. Soooooo cute; especially the header! You'll have to tell me how you did that. LOVE IT!!
Whoa! We have pinkeye here too! Bentley got it in both eyes and it was so sad and then I got it, grossssss! Hope your little ones are doing better!
Post a Comment