Me and my sisters are going to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight! I'm really excited for a girls night out. I love hangin with my sisters. And we all love this group!!! We have been to one of their concerts when they came a couple years ago. It was a blast! So this year should be just as fun. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures so you can see us and our wild sides. j/k
Friday, March 7, 2008
Girls Night Out
Me and my sisters are going to the Rascal Flatts concert tonight! I'm really excited for a girls night out. I love hangin with my sisters. And we all love this group!!! We have been to one of their concerts when they came a couple years ago. It was a blast! So this year should be just as fun. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures so you can see us and our wild sides. j/k
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm glad you're excited for this. Have a blast. Try not to pick up on too many guys.
Drink a lot...you only live once.
You know that I love them too. Maybe sometime you and I could go to a concert together. Keep on prayin.
Awesome! Have fun! I love hangin with my sisters too. It's the best!
Ummm, how was it lookin' at the lead singer? I like Rascal Flatts, but I CANNOT look at the lead singer. He bugs the heck out of me. If I see them on tv or something, I close my eyes so I can still hear the music but I don't have to look at his ickiness. I have the same problem with Kenny Chesney. He looks like a turtle.
Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment