CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Couples Tag

I've been "couples" tagged

What is his name? Joseph Edward Speredon, Jr.
How long have you been together? Married almost 5 years!
How long did you date? 9 months before married
Who eats more? Its probably a toss up. I'm constantly hungry right now :)
Who said "I love you" first? Joey-2 weeks after we started dating
Who is taller? Joey by about 7 in.
Who is smarter? Joey-definitely!
Who does the laundry? Mainly me. He pitches in on weekends.
Who sleeps on the right? Me
Who does the dishes? Me
Who pays the bills? Joey
Who mows the lawn? Joey will when we get a lawn
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. He does cook when I feel crappy or just don't want to.
Who is more stubborn? Me-hands down. (he'll appreciate me for saying it)
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first-2nd date which was a day after our first date.
Who proposed? Joey- at the restaurant we had our first date.
Who has more siblings? Me- by one
Who wears the pants? Both. We try and make decisions together. But I do have to say that I can be a bit pushy sometimes. I definitely get what I want.

I tag Ashley, Julia, Laurie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Its funny that you know that you get what you want. Joey can be a big, intimidating man, but when it comes to you and the kids he is mush...which is awesome. And at least you can recognize that you are the stubborn one. Jake and I had a debate about that, so maybe the answer for us is both of us.