CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Catch up

So the concert was AWESOME! I had such a blast with my sisters. We were crazy (for some mormon girls) and laughed until we cried! I love you guys.

My neighbor brought over Ellie's new dress. It's absolutely adorable! I wanted to post for all you mom's of girls to see what an awesome job she does. And because Ellie is so cute.

Other than that, nothing too exciting going on. Wish we could get a sprinkling system and grass in. It's so expensive!
My next attempt at potty training Tres is hopefully in the near future. Its not exciting at all.

I have to add this. This is my amazing Father-in-law: Joe. He is a faithful reader of my blog! He is such a sweet man and would do anything for just about anybody. Love you!




3 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

Disclaimer: Ellie's black eye was an accident. The liability is her own.

I'm going to start the sprinkling system soon. Any professionals that want to offer help can e-mail me @ jsperedon@crum.com

My dad is awesome! It runs in the family.

Michelle said...

Her dress is so cute, but it is what is inside that makes it look so great. She is beautiful. Love the new picture on the side too.

Hollyween said...

Cute dress!!
Do you want to hear how bad a mom I am? Faith still doesn't have her Easter dress. I guess I should get crackin', huh?

Good luck on the potty training. It's a pain, but when you're done it's AMAZING how much better you'll feel and how it's all WORTH IT!!!
Call if you need help with the "naked way".