Hey, sorry. I know that it takes guts coming from me, because I gave up after a day-you made it farther from me, but maybe you could just try a different technique. I have never heard anyone who says that they enjoy potty training. I know that there are helpful parenting books that discuss different methods. Also, getting potty books for him to read might help. I know someone who just layed a blanket on the floor and they didn't let their toddler leave unless it was to go potty. They said it was rough, but after three days it worked. Maybe you could try that this weekend when Joey is home to help with Ellie. That way you can focus on Tres. I also heard that taking away a sippie cup helps-if they are constantly drinking, then they are constantly peeing. He obviously understands a little since he has been successful a few times.
I agree with Michelle. It's too hard to do by yourself. We'll tag team crazy boy this weekend. I really think he likes wearing underoos, we just need to find his inspiration.
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
3 comments:
Hey, sorry. I know that it takes guts coming from me, because I gave up after a day-you made it farther from me, but maybe you could just try a different technique. I have never heard anyone who says that they enjoy potty training. I know that there are helpful parenting books that discuss different methods. Also, getting potty books for him to read might help. I know someone who just layed a blanket on the floor and they didn't let their toddler leave unless it was to go potty. They said it was rough, but after three days it worked. Maybe you could try that this weekend when Joey is home to help with Ellie. That way you can focus on Tres. I also heard that taking away a sippie cup helps-if they are constantly drinking, then they are constantly peeing. He obviously understands a little since he has been successful a few times.
I agree with Michelle. It's too hard to do by yourself. We'll tag team crazy boy this weekend. I really think he likes wearing underoos, we just need to find his inspiration.
love to have him piss in my mouth while I suck his d--k
Post a Comment