OH my gosh i havent talked or seen you in so long. Your family is growing and they look sorry sarah but they do they like the Speredon's!!! Your blog is so cute how did you do all of this? Mine is so plain. I dont know anything. So how are you doing? Whats new with the family? AMber
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
4 comments:
Yeah, you're doing it to! Judd and I read together for FHE. I love your new background. So pretty!
Your background looks great! How did you do that?
click on my links under my header. if its confusing, call me and i'll help you.
OH my gosh i havent talked or seen you in so long. Your family is growing and they look sorry sarah but they do they like the Speredon's!!! Your blog is so cute how did you do all of this? Mine is so plain. I dont know anything. So how are you doing? Whats new with the family? AMber
Post a Comment