CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentines

Yesterday was a great day. We went out to eat at Chili's (with the kids) and just had a good night! The kids were actually pretty good. I tried to take some pictures of them yesterday. It kind of worked. They're so sweet and I can't imagine life without them!



These are my gifts from Joey. I love them all. But the statue is my favorite. I love stuff like that. Joey was in Chicago last week for work and he got to go to the Art Institute of Chicago with Jake. And thats where he got it from.

I love you Joey!

5 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Weird, I just left you a comment but something went wrong. Hopefully you don't get two comments from me. It looks like you had a great Valentines! I love the statue too! How did layer the ribon and stuff on your header pic and side pic? I still can't figure that part out. I had a friend add the buttons and stuff to my Valentine header.

Michelle said...

So cute. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the statue. I posted a picture of mine for you. I have to say your day sounded really nice. I am a little jealous, nothing romantic and sweet to report here. I made some valentines goodies for our neighbors and us. We had dinner and watched Lost. Exciting huh?

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I love you too babe. I'm glad you had a fun day.

Ashley said...

What great pictures! And, your background is darling. The next time we get together, you need to give me a blogging class and Keith and Joey can play video games.

I am with Michelle, I absolutely love the statue! Props to Joey! How romantic in a non-flower/non-traditional kinda way.

Hollyween said...

Hey Sarah! Yay! Soooo happy to have another blog buddy. I had fun getting to know you more tonight at the Elder's Quorum party! As soon as you mentioned the whole 'ice milk' thing I knew I'd like you!!!