A- Attached or single: Attached-gratefully
B- Best Friend: Michelle. But me and my sisters are extremely close. (these are all besides Joey-he's the best)
C-Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Saturday-Joey's home all day
E- Essential Item: Internet
F- Favorite Color: Green
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms
H- Hometown: Salt Lake City, Ut
I- Indulgence(s): going out to dinner-one of my most favorite things to do!
J- January or July: July-much prettier than January
K-Kids: 2 amazing ones
L-Life is incomplete without: family and food!
M- Marriage Date: June 6, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3 beautiful sisters, 3 handsome brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges, but they have to be really juicy.
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone I love. Oh and mice-GROSS
Q- Quote(s): "Motherhood is the greatest potential influence either for good or ill in human life. The mother's image is the first that stamps itself on the unwritten page of the young child's mind. It is her caress that first awakens a sense of security; her kiss the first realization of affection; her sympathy and tenderness the first assurance that there is love in the world" President David O. McKay. (thanks for the quote Michelle)
R- Reason To Smile: Tres being sweet to Ellie-he likes to make her laugh when she cries.
S- Season: Fall. Perfect weather for perfect clothes.
T- Tag Six: Amber, Ashley, Laurie, Tessa, Kristi
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know if it's unknown. But I am very Needy.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Love meat
W- Worst Habit: If freaking out easily is a bad habit, there ya go.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds i guess....like to see my babies
Y- Your Favorite Food: Mexican!!!
Z: Zodiac: I have no idea. I think that stuff is lame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
awesome. miss you tons. keeping prayin for us to get a good job back home.
I loved reading all of your answers. Oh, and I LOVED your quote, in fact...I'm stealing it to put on my blog; LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment