CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Top Love Movies

My friend Michelle tagged me to list my favorite love/chick-flick movies in honor of Valentines. I really don't have a favorite, but these are movies I like. I'm a hopeless romantic, so pretty much any movie like that will do!



-The Sound of Music
-Sleepless in Seattle/You've Got Mail
-While You Were Sleeping
-Runaway Bride
-2 Weeks Notice
-The Holiday- (she should've said I Love You at the end, but still good)
-Juno-very good movie!
-Hitch
I tag: Amberlynn, Julia, Ashley J., Kristi, Laurie

4 comments:

Joe(y) Speredon said...

I agree with four of those movies. Hitch, Juno, Sound of Music and Two weeks notice. I surprise myself, but I really think Hugh Grant is funny. I think it's just that his characters are so cynical. I love that you're such a romantic though.

Rachel said...

Sarah, Your blog is so cute. Brock is feeling better, so if you and Ellen still want to come and see him let me know.
I would love to see you.

Michelle said...

Awesome. I love most of those too. I never really like Two Weeks Notice though. I really want to see Juno. I need Jake to take me to it. There is nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic. Hey, at least your husband can write positive comments on your blog--ha ha.

Ashley said...

Great list! I was worried when we went and saw Juno that Joey wasn't going to like it. And, can I say, you are doing some amazingly creative picture collages on your blog. Love it!