Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Potty Training
So I thought I would try and potty train Tres. It's not going well. Granted today is the first day. So we've mainly had accidents all day. He's gone in the toilet 3 times. He was already sitting there because it was "potty time." I have a treat jar so when he goes he can get a treat. (thanks Michelle) If anybody has ANY advice whatsoever, please let me know! I need help. Not just for him, but for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
how is it going today?
Just beat him if he has an accident...he'll learn quickly.
Oh, the potty training. My son pooped on the porch once. It was such a proud moment.
Have you tried the Naked Way? It works. If you need more info than that, call me.
How's the potty training goin? Oh, and I'm curious too...what's the naked way?
Oh, I love your new blog look too!
potty training Gwen was so frustrating. We read "potty training in less than a day" and it helped, but mostly I just think the kid has to be ready. I tried on like five different occasions and they all lead to disappointment and then when she was finally ready it really did take less than a day. Weird.
Post a Comment