CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ellie Girl

I know its a crazy picture, but it's cute!

A few fun things about Ellie.

*she likes shoes! doesn't matter whose they are, she puts them on.

*she likes to help put the dishes away. takes longer but good training, right?

*she copies everything everybody does. she especially loves lotion like her mama.

*she talks REALLY well!

*she loves clothes too. she'll bring me her jacket and want to wear it all day.

*everything Tres does, she does. she loves Tres and whatever he's doing.

*she gives such good hugs and kisses. both of them do. a little worried for the future :)

*she walks around with her middle finger crossed over her index finger. i don't know why, but i think its adorable.


Ellie is so much fun. She makes me laugh all the time. I love you baby!

4 comments:

Jen said...

The picture of Ellie cracks me up! I think it's so funny how she's already into shoes and clothes. Don't you love this age!

I love your new header and backdrop!

Joe(y) Speredon said...

She walks around with her fingers crossed for good luck. Obviously.

Hollyween said...

That pic of Elie IS very cute. She's a doll. And I love your new layout. Darling!

Michelle said...

I think that it is so funny how different little boys and girls are from the very beginning.