CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 28, 2008

I Have an Elephant....


Ya know when your kids say mom, mom, mom...... over and over until you answer them? If that happens with Tres, he sometimes forgets what he was going to say. So our conversation reverts to this:
"What Tres."
"I have an elephant."
"You do? Where?"
"In my room."
I don't know where he came up with that. Joey and I joke that in the future when he's going to be on a date and there's a lull in the conversation he's going to say, "I have an elephant." Kids! Gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You know, I have always found the phrase, "I have an elephant", to come in handy whenever I can't think of anything else to say. Sure, I may get a weird glance or two, but it's better than total silence.

What a silly little boy! I wonder what the elephant's name is?

Michelle said...

That is so funny. Any idea where it came from? Miss you.