CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I know its a day late, but I just wanted to wish all the women out there a Happy Mother's Day!

This is my beautiful, sweet mother. She does soooo much for me and my family. My kids adore her and I'm so grateful she's my friend. Love you mom!



And of course, I love being a mother. I have the greatest blessings in my life, Joey, Tres and Ellie. I can't imagine life without them in it. Thanks honey for helping me achieve my goal of becoming a mother to the most beautiful children.


8 comments:

Jennie said...

You and your mom are gorgeous! Your kids are just dang cute. Glad you had a great mother's day. You deserve it. I'll let you know about the Carribean!

Mama Bear said...

I second what Jennie said, two cute kids and a gorgeous mother/daughter duo!

Julie said...

I'm so grateful to have you as my sister!!

Michelle said...

They certainly are adorable. I love your mom too. She is so sweet to me. Hope you had a great day!! Relax, you deserve...Mother of three (almost) and a pro at that!

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Julie Henline. I went to Granger and was Jake's age. I knew Joey from seminary and found him on facebook the other day. From his profile I found your blog. I love it! You two have such a cute family! I added you to my blog list. Hope that was okay. :)

Jen said...

What a sweet tribute to your mother and family. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

I look forward to getting to know you, too! :)

Hollyween said...

Aw, sweet post. Happy late mother's day to you!!!