CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Poor Ellie

So Ellie had a fever that started about a week ago. Over last weekend it was pretty high. She's been real fussy and miserable. Her fever has gone down some, but not totally better. I took her in to the Dr. today and found out she has a UTI. How crappy is that. Especially for an 18 mo. old. I feel horrible that I didn't take her in sooner.

So in 2 weeks I have to take her in and they'll do a repeat test. Then I have to schedule an Ultrasound and VCUG. (tests to see and/or detect if something is wrong. because she's so little to have one.)

Not that you all wanted to know this, but she's my baby and I feel so bad for her.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

poor girl!

Jen said...

UTI's are crappy! I know someone who had a UTI even at a younger age than Ellie. Me!

I was a mere 4 weeks old. The doctors thought I had cystic fibrosis and I was shipped off to Primary Children's for tests. Luckily, it wasn't cystic fibrosis. Just a painful, annoying UTI. My parents are quick to remind me that I was the worst baby ever! Give me a break! I've been fine since and have only had once since then. I was 20, and it was misery.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! Hope it goes away! :)

Mama Bear said...

Oh, poor Ellie! Hope she feels better soon.

Jennie said...

Poor baby! Poor mommy! It's hard to know when to act when your baby is sick. At least you DID go in! I hope she gets better soon!

Amberlynn said...

Awwwwww! Give her extra love from us!

Rachel said...

It is so sad to see kids so sick.