CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday Fun

These are some pictures of yesterday. We had alot of fun over at Grandma and Grandpa Speredon's!
Uncle Jake with Trinity and Tres in the tree

Our attempt at lining up the grandkids


Uncle's Trevor and Jason getting beat up on


Cute Ellie on the computer
We had alot of fun yesterday. We love being with family!

4 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Aren't Families that BEST! Cute pics!

Jen said...

Nothing like having the kids beat up family members! If you ever have a problem with a family member, you can conspire with your two year old to attack.

Your hubby's testimony yesterday was real nice and Ellie made it even better.

Family fun!

Michelle said...

I can't believe how big the kids look. Miss you so much. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Jennie said...

I love the nose wrenching! Your kids are so cute! Tres was a hoot on Sunday when I sat with him. Our deal was that he could give you a hug right before you all left for class if he sat reverently for a really really long time. I hope it was a good hug!