CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Favorites

Since I plan on printing my blog-yearly, I thought I would put in a few of the kids' favorite things.

Tres' Favorite Book


Tres' Favorite Movie

Tres' Favorite Food

ok, he really does like some regular food. but he loves chocolate.


And of course there's always the elephant thing. (when he doesn't know what to say or he forgot what he was saying, he says he has an elephant.) In church on Sunday the primary President asked him why he's important to his family. So what did he say? "The Elephant." And of course she said "Oh, I've heard about the elephant." I laughed pretty hard.


Ellie's Favorite Book

ANYTHING! She loves books. She'll bring them one right after the other for you to read.

Ellie's Favorite Movie


Ellie's Favorite Food

She'll eat just about anything, but she really likes fruit.

These are only a few. I can't really think of more, but when I do, I'll add them to the post. If anyone has any suggestions on more favorite things, let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The elephant thing cracks me up. Maybe what is their favorite song, thing to wear, toy, game, drink. Stuff like that.

Jennie said...

I love this! Favorite things is one of my favorite things! The elephant answer in Primary was pretty funny! I had a good giggle!

Jen said...

What a cute idea! I will have to jot (sp?) that one down.

Chocolate and the Ice Age movies are on top of my favorite lists, also.

Laurie said...

Sarah, I must be so out of it. Congrats on expecting a new baby! I know it says you're due in 167 days, but I can't figure that out. When are you due? We're excited for you and your cute little family!

The Bliss Family said...

Sarah, having three kids is a little more difficult than having two. But it's certainly worth it. All of a sudden you are out numbered! Everyone always told me that number three is the hardest to adjust to...and so far, I'd have to agree with them. HOWEVER, It is so much fun. The benefits certainly outweigh the hard times. Just make sure they get a nap at the same time! Then you can have some time to yourself. :)
I hope I haven't made you nervous. It's really not that bad! I LOVE it. I'm excited for you. Good luck!!