Friday, May 23, 2008
Tres-Potty Trained?
I just have to say that Tres has gone in the potty 3 times today. Twice by himself!!! And to top it off, no accidents. I just decided not to put diapers on him anymore, and let him be completely naked. I'm sick of changing poop and wasting diapers. I think he goes through more diapers than Ellie does. So he's done it. I'm still holding my breath a little bit. Hopefully it'll continue! Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
may the force be with you.
That's what worked for us with Cody. He was one week away from turning 4 and that was it! Kept him nude-a-loo and taaaadaaaah!
I also realized, when they are ready, then they'll do it. Sux big time.
My boys were 3 1/2 when they finally turned. I figure,you'll have to make potty stops for the rest of your life, so why rush it. The diaper changing thing is gross though! Good luck! I hope this is it!
Good luck, hope its for real. The thought of 3 in diapers would be a daunting one!
You'll have to let me know how it goes!
Sarah!! I was so excited to find your blog (through Shara's). It's so much fun to see what you've been up to the last 7 or 8 years (Wow, it's been a long time since we've seen each other!!). You're two kids are way cute and good luck with the new baby on the way. --Kris (Thomas)
joshandkristina.blogspot.com
Post a Comment