He was pooped. (sorry no pics of me in the swimsuit, i'll spare everybody)
The next day we went to Bryce Canyon. Beautiful!
Kids aren't too happy, but we put on a smiling face. Cute Buddies!
Ellen with Ellen (ellie). This is who Ellie is named after. My wonderful and beautiful sister!
We had fun 4-wheeling and Tres and Ellie loved the horses. They were down the street and always wanted to go on a walk to see the horsies.
On our walk to see the horsies. The cute colt! The mom wouldn't join in.
DDR!
I don't know if any of you know what that is. Its dance, dance, revolution. We always do something fun or crazy one night. My sister is a gym teacher and she has this for her girls to do. Theres 2 that hook up to the machine, but then there were like 20 practice mats. Everyone was a little skeptical, but we all had a blast!
We ended up coming home with sick kids. They both got fevers and it was a miserable day yesterday. But we had alot of fun. Thanks Ellen for all the planning and hard work you put into this. Love you!


6 comments:
It looks like you guys had so much fun! Your little girl is so adorable!
What a fun reunion! Looks like you all had a blast. Glad you are home safe and hope the kids are feeling better!
I love that picture of you and Ellie at the bottom. So fun. Glad you had a good time.
What a cute family! DDR championships are the best! I'd love to see the husband go at it! HA, HA, HA, HA... Staying a live, staying alive!
We also have a sick kid at home. I'm so sick of the sickies!
Glad your home safe and sound.
I love the matching T-shirts. And that your whole family played DDR! Sounds like you had fun and I hope your kids are feeling better.
--Kris
We had such a great time, didn't we? HOpe the kids are better. I should've gotten a swimsuit picture of you, dang!
Post a Comment