those pics are awesome! A lot of times with placenta previa (I had a little bit with Luke)as the placenta grows it moves up the uterin wall. Hopefully you won't have to have a C-section. Good luck. Miss you all. He is so cute already!
Ok, I love those pics. He actually looks like your other kids. What a cutie! I hope there aren't any complications as you get closer. Please let me know if I can take your kids again!!
Hopefully it's smooth sailing, here on out for you and that you don't have placenta previa! Take care of yourself and please, please, let me know if you need anything.... clean your toilets, mop the floors, clean your tubs, etc. I'm there!
How exciting! I like the 3D pictures...they look more real...not like your looking at an alien. Bella's ultrasound pictures aren't 3D and they are kinda scary looking! Good Luck with everything!
Joey and I were married June 6, 2003. Tres was born Dec. 2004. We were sealed as a family Oct. 7, 2006 and Ellie was born Nov. 7-one month later! Rock joined our family on Oct. 19 2008. And Ryker came February 12, 2011....making us officially done! We like to hang out and play with our friends. We of course love to watch football, especially BYU football!!!
7 comments:
those pics are awesome! A lot of times with placenta previa (I had a little bit with Luke)as the placenta grows it moves up the uterin wall. Hopefully you won't have to have a C-section. Good luck. Miss you all. He is so cute already!
Ok, I love those pics. He actually looks like your other kids. What a cutie! I hope there aren't any complications as you get closer. Please let me know if I can take your kids again!!
Is it weird to say he already looks like Tres and Ellie? I love the 3-D pics, too. (BTW, Jacob thinks Rock is the coolest name.)
He has your nose! I love the 3-D pictures!
Hopefully it's smooth sailing, here on out for you and that you don't have placenta previa! Take care of yourself and please, please, let me know if you need anything.... clean your toilets, mop the floors, clean your tubs, etc. I'm there!
Those look so much better then the orginal ones. How ya feelin?
So, are you naming him 'Rock'? So cute!
My mom had placenta previa with me. She had a c-section a week early, but she still chose to deliver me on Halloween!!
How exciting! I like the 3D pictures...they look more real...not like your looking at an alien. Bella's ultrasound pictures aren't 3D and they are kinda scary looking! Good Luck with everything!
Post a Comment